Our Youth ministry is a place for teenagers, both Junior High and Senior High, to connect with one another and continue to grow in their faith journey. We are dedicated to teens in 7th to 12th grades. We meet in the Youth Rooms on the second floor.
Our Youth are selling one of a kind Downtown Bentonville t-shirts. These comfort color pocket tee’s were designed for FUMC Youth by Houndstooth Press. All proceeds will go to our youth fund and supplement all the missions and events.
Time: 10:00 am – 10:45 am
Location: Youth Room
• Junior High: 7th – 8th grades
• Senior High: 9th – 12th grades
Cell groups are an opportunity to come together for the development of faith, community, and friendship.
All groups meet Wednesday evenings from 5:30-6:30
Our Sunday night Sr High and Jr High groups meet for worship, games, missions, and devotionals.
Jr. High and Sr. High groups meet separately, each from 4:00p.m.-6:00p.m.
The Praise Band consists of all grades, vocal and instrumental abilities. The Praise band plays during Wednesday Night Worship and during several Sunday morning worship services throughout the year. We meet on Sunday evenings from 6-7pm.
DJ, our Assistant Youth Director and a team of adult volunteers lead out youth on weekly mountain biking trips. The groups meets on Tuesdays from 5:30pm – 7pm during April – October. Contact DJ at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining us.
Credo Faith Formation for Older Youth provides a different kind of confirmation experience that reflects the greater life experience and thinking capacity of older youth. Made up of six units covering God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Preventive Grace, Justifying Grace, and Sanctifying Grace, with emphasis on Baptism and Holy Communion. This class is for students in the 9th-12th grades.
We will meet every other week as a group for confirmation class, on the off weeks it is up to the confirmand and their sponsor to meet. You will need to meet together and complete home work on the off weeks. You can meet at church during the regular scheduled meeting time (just let Brooke know) or you may meet off site on your own schedule. Contact Brooke to learn more.
- Contact Brooke at email@example.com for more information.
- If you would like to be involved with our Mountain Biking Group or Praise Team please contact Assistant Youth Director, DJ Wibbelsman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also host special church wide events like Trunk or Treat, Hanging of the Greens, Retreats, Missions Trips, Family Dinner & Movie Nights, and much more.
- Check social media or the “Youth Calendar” tab below, for the most up-to-date info.
- Is your group interested in Serving a Mission in Northwest Arkansas? There’s more here than you might think! Contact the church office for more information.
Yeah, we need some basic info in order for you to participate in YOUth.
One of your parents needs to fill this out and turn it in to our Youth Director for each school year: FUMC Waiver and Medical Information for minors.