In Matthew 16, Jesus left us with the promise that He would build His Church, and that nothing could come against it. Because of His Resurrection we know we can rely on that promise. On Sunday, October 7 we invite the congregation and our community to celebrate our church and all that God has done with an afternoon of fun!
I Love My Church Day
THE EVENT: Congregation Wide Family Picnic & Fun Day
- Bring your lawn chairs, picnic baskets and get ready for an afternoon of fun.
- Sunday, October 7th | 4-6PM
- Greenspace and Hines Hall
- 4:00PM: Picnic, Pedal Pop (for purchase), Bouncy House, Photo Booth, and games
- (Games – bean bag toss game, bottle ring toss, egg race, giant tic tac toe)
- 4:30PM: Organized group game (i.e. kickball)
- 5:15PM: Hymns and Lemonade in Hines Hall (cooling station with info table about our upcoming fall programming and branded takeaways)