Journey with us as we seek the way of Jesus and grow in the image of Christ. Our adult ministries are designed to sustain you along your faith journey and to help you understand where Christ is leading you.
Many of our classes are meeting virtually at this time. Each class has a contact in the description, if you are interested in a class please let them know.
Faith Seekers focuses on the study of scripture and application to daily lives through book/video based discussions. The class ranges in age from 30s to 40s. Many in the class participate in the Seedlings Downtown Community, where parents of elementary aged children connect and build relationships with one another.Contact Christy Anderson for more information.
Our class of men and women focuses on the study of scripture and application to our daily lives. We range in age from mid-thirties to early forties with the with many raising children. For more information contact Pastor Andreá.
A Sunday School class for women of all ages with thought-provoking discussions based on contemporary Christian books. You are invited to join in exploring and discussing the foundations, daily applications, and fruits of our faith. For more information, contact Pam Rapp: email@example.com
New Beginnings is a class of 40- to 60-year-olds that meet every Sunday to share in fellowship, study and volunteering. Our group of rotating teachers uses a combination of books and videos to lead us in several different studies a year. We also come together for social events like supper groups, book clubs, holiday parties and more. For more information contact Brad Anderson.
- The Sprouts group meets for Faith & Fellowship on various Sundays of the month at 9:45am. To learn more about Sprouts, like our Facebook group: SPROUTS or contact Ashley Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brenda Allison at email@example.com.
A class where men of all ages will find a place of fellowship with a strong emphasis on studying God’s Word. The group encourages input and discussion on how to apply God’s Word to everyday life. For more information, contact Ed Adair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Known for its warm fellowship, this class of mature adults is currently studying the video and book called John, The Gospel of Light and Life by Adam Hamilton. The class is led by a team of teachers including Dede and Doug Speight, Bill Weese, Tom Goldsborough, Alan Lovell and John Leyenberger. For more information, contact John Leyenberger: email@example.com
Active Retirees Gathering
- The Active Retirees group comes together to form friendships and experience new ways to stay active. In the past the group has met for potluck dinners, game nights, an evening in the park and kayaking. The group is warm and welcoming and looks forward to meeting you at their next event. Contact us HERE be added to the list email distribution list.
Art & Faith is a Downtown Community open to anyone interested in learning how to express their faith through art. You do not have to be an artist or an expert. As a group, our goal is to explore what God is revealing to us and express it in art. Contact Suzanne Pratt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The group is currently meeting
- The group meets the 2nd & 4th Mondays of the month at 6PM in the Conference Room.
- Led by Suzanne Pratt & Vicki Roberts
Are you seeking baptism for yourself? FUMC, Bentonville would like to be a part of this important step in your spiritual life. In this two-hour session, information will be presented about the sacrament of Christian baptism and how we, as United Methodists, practice and uphold newly baptized Christians in this community of faith. In addition, details will be provided about how baptism is carried out in worship. Participants will have the opportunity to interact and ask as many questions as they like. If you are interested in exploring baptism, pleas contact Pastor Andrea .
- The Chancel Choir is a non-auditioned group of singers who meet on Wednesday evenings who simply enjoy praising God through song. The choir is comprised of people of all musical abilities; from professional singers and instrumentalists to those who have done very little to no singing. If you are interested in joining us please contact Dr. Ray Wheeler at email@example.com
- Rehearsal takes place every Wednesday
- 6:30PM • Sanctuary
FUMC Runners is a group of runners that meet together to improve physical fitness by training together. The group consists of walkers, new runners, experienced runners and every level in between. Several of us train for common races throughout the year. Runners Group is open to everyone and there is no cost to join. For more information, see our Facebook group.
Contact: David Rector for more information.
- Do you love singing praise to God or playing an instrument? If so, we invite you to join us in The Gathering service, our Contemporary worship service. The Praise Band rehearses on Sunday mornings at 7:45am and the band participates in the 9am Gathering Services.
- Rehearsal takes place on Sunday mornings at 7:45AM
- The band performs during the 9:00AM worship service. Contact Ken Weatherford for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.