Welcome back to in-person worship. Please know, your safety is our first priority. We are taking the necessary precautions to ensure your well-being as we reopen our building for worship. This means things will look a little different. To help us prepare, we ask everyone to register in advance for worship. You’ll find our registration forms and Ways to Stay Safe below.
WAYS TO STAY SAFE
- Join us for The Gathering at 9am, Traditional at 11am or Children First at 5pm (taking place the first Sunday of every month).
- Services take place in the Sanctuary and will be live streamed on Facebook and on our homepage after the original premiere.
- Gatherings will consist of no more than 73 people.
- Registration is required for all, including children.
- All participants (age 3 and up) are required to wear a face mask.
- Please practice social distancing. We know fellowship is an important aspect of living our daily lives for Christ, so you are encouraged to take conversations outdoors, where social distancing can be done more easily.
- We ask all to enter/exit through the Sanctuary doors. All other building doors will be closed for entry.
- Please follow the instructions of our ushers/staff as they direct you to your seats and help you exit.
- The bathroom in the Narthex is available for use. The bathrooms located throughout the building will be closed.
- We will use the resource ACHI at www.arumc.org on a week to week basis to determine whether it is safe to proceed with in person worship based on the number of active Covid cases in our area.
We’d love to hear from you. If you have questions, are in need of pastoral care, or would like to stay connected through our newsletter please contact us via the form below. Our building is closed – however, you may contact the church office at 479-273-2712.