Our Youth ministry is a place for teenagers, both Junior High and Senior High, to connect with one another and continue to grow in their faith journey. We are dedicated to teens in 7th to 12th grades. We meet in the Youth Rooms on the second floor.
Our Youth are selling one of a kind Downtown Bentonville t-shirts. These comfort color pocket tee’s were designed for FUMC Youth by Houndstooth Press. All proceeds will go to our youth fund and supplement all the missions and events held throughout 201-2018 school year.
Time: 10:00 am – 10:45 am
Location: Youth Room
• Junior High: 7th – 9th grades
• Senior High: 10th – 12th grades
Every Wednesday Night throughout the school year we have youth worship in our gathering space upstairs. Worship begins at 6:40 and ends at 7:30. All youth grades 7-12 are welcome to attend. Parents, we would love to see you there anytime.
Cell groups are an opportunity to come together for the development of faith, community, and friendship.
All groups meet Wednesday evenings from 5:30-6:30
Our Sunday night Sr High and Jr High groups meet for worship, games, missions, and devotionals.
Jr. High and Sr. High groups meet separately, each from 4:00p.m.-6:00p.m.
Credo Faith Formation for Older Youth provides a different kind of confirmation experience that reflects the greater life experience and thinking capacity of older youth. Made up of six units covering God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Preventive Grace, Justifying Grace, and Sanctifying Grace, with emphasis on Baptism and Holy Communion. This class is for students in the 9th-12th grades during the 2017-2018 school year.
- Class takes place in the fall.
- Taught by: Brooke Crumpler, Rev. Dr. Kurt Boggan, and Rev. Eric Meyer
- Contact Brooke at email@example.com for more information.
- If you would like to be involved with our Mountain Biking Group or Praise Team please contact Assistant Youth Director, DJ Wibbelsman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also host special church wide events like Trunk or Treat, Hanging of the Greens, Retreats, Missions Trips, Family Dinner & Movie Nights, and much more.
- Check social media or the “Youth Calendar” tab below, for the most up-to-date info.
- Is your group interested in Serving a Mission in Northwest Arkansas? There’s more here than you might think! Contact the church office for more information.
Parents are an integral part of our Youth ministry. We are always in need of volunteers. Contact Brooke if you are interested in helping us grow this wonderful ministry.
Yeah, we need some basic info in order for you to participate in YOUth.
One of your parents needs to fill this out and turn it in to our Youth Director for each school year: FUMC Waiver and Medical Information for minors.
And YOU and your parents need to read this over and sign it: FUMC YOUth: Sr. High Code of Conduct & Jr. High Code of Conduct