We invite those who seek a deeper commitment to Jesus Christ and to our community to consider membership. This is not just a ritual; members promise to support the church with their prayers, presence, gifts, service and witness. If you are considering membership we invite you to attend a session of Coffee and Conversation with the Pastors and Staff. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the church, get to know our pastors and staff and discover the expectations of our members. We offer several sessions throughout the year. Visit the CONNECT tab to learn about our upcoming dates. Contact Rev. Rebecca Boggan for more information.
Our Membership Vows
- Prayers: We promise to make Christ First by participating in the ministry of the church through daily prayers. We pray because prayer is powerful; it connects us to God and to one another.
- Presence: We promise to make Christ First and be present and involved in the life of the church through worship, its ministries and sharing our faith.
- Gifts: We promise to make Christ First in our lives before anything else. We promise to give sacrificially to support the ministries of our church.
- Service: We promise to make Christ First by using our time and our talents to transform lives and build relationships within the church or on behalf of the church.
- Witness: We promise to make Christ First by sharing our faith and by living in such a way that we represent our church and Jesus Christ in a positive and faithful way.